Manager - Data Science
Data Science specialist and looking for a change in your career? We are currently working with one of the big players within the Insurance industry to look for a Data Science Manager.
What you will need to do?
- Main person to come up with, and to implement new data science approach and road map to support the business needs
- Work closely with relevant team to ensure the delivery of analytics workplan is within the timeline given as well as the quality is up to expectation
- Hands-on exposure to high quality projects
- Act as an expert to develop and deliver analytics solution and analysis that will drive business outcome
- Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources
What you will need to have?
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- A proven track of at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Hands-on experience in programming based analytics (2 or more of the following):
- SQL (mandatory)
- Strong logicial thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Hands-on involvement in building statistical models, segmentations, predictive, and propensity models (e.g. clustering, logical regression...)
- A good understanding on machine learning model management principles and practices
- Strong communication skills
How to apply?
Contact Catherine on +(60) 3 9213 1651 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or ideally, drop your updated CV to email@example.com
For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710