Manager - Customer Service / Client relations / Helpdesk
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Accessible via public transport
- Regional exposure to work with multiple countries
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently expanding and is looking for multiple Team Manager - Client Relations / Customer Service. This is a Managerial role that handles up to 30-50 agents
- Supervise and coach supervisors under you on all Customer service / data management related matter
- Align resources to delivery requirements and in accordance with expected volumes and fluctuations.
- Ensure all outbound shipments data are completed by the staffs accordingly
- Ensure all inbound cleansing and data classification are completed accordingly
- Submit monthly reports and establish future action plans
- Organise appropriate shift hours for each staffs within the team
- Responsible for the logistic outbound and inbound data entry, ensuring that all transport and customs requirements are met.
- At least Diploma/ Degree in any relevant field,with 8 years working experience and at least 4 year of managerial experience.
- Experience managing a HUGE Team, with few team leads & agents up to 30-50 people.
- Willing to work on flexible shift hours on a rotational basis (shift allowance will be provided regardless if you are on what shift, your team shift hours are depending on your arrangement with other managers)
- Any candidate with supervisory experience within the following industry - Travel Agency, banking, financial service, Transport & Logistic, shipping, Customer Service, Content Review, Data Management, Master Data, KYC
- Knowledge in basic Excel, pivot table.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710