Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Drive the formulation, development, and maintenance of frameworks for identifying, managing, and monitoring sustainability and climate change risk management.
- Provide advisory and consultation to stakeholders regarding sustainability and climate change initiatives and risk management approaches.
- Ensure risk data aggregation capabilities and internal risk reporting systems are equipped to monitor climate-related risks.
- Conduct climate risk scenario analysis and stress testing, and utilize the results and insights to inform the bank's risk profile, risk appetite, and risk management framework.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on climate risk disclosure and various sustainability reporting initiatives.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in credit risk, preferably in the financial industry.
- Experience in sustainability and climate risk highly preferred.
- Preferably with AICB's recognized professional certification on risk management.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements surrounding credit and sustainability risk management.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Rebekah Kok at email@example.com quoting reference number #266205. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend