Manager, Compliance Review
A reputable bank is seeking a Manager, Compliance Review to support the team in performing independent assurance activities to assess the design and effectiveness of key controls.
About the Role
- Participate in the planning, executing, and reporting of compliance reviews, as well as compliance and regulatory issue validation activities
- Develop, implement, and execute compliance testing, continuous assurance, and reporting programmes within an assigned region in accordance with the plan
- Execute compliance controls testing, transactional testing, or compliance controls monitoring activities based on the pre-defined testing plan
- Build effective relationships with other stakeholders including business and technology process owners, and internal audit function
- Utilise innovative compliance testing solutions including data analytics to increase value and reduce costs of compliance-related activities
- Bachelor's degree in law, business, accounting, banking and finance or relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 8 years' relevant audit or compliance experience in the financial services sector
- Proven track records of strong stakeholder management skills in a fast-paced matrix organisation
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent at Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 241931. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710