- A leading, global company in insurance.
- Technical support and expertise in analyzing & defining the scope of business requirements with technology landscape's current capabilities and ensuring technical solutions are fit for the business objectives.
- Owns the solution design, testing, implementation and transition of project builds to delivery/operations support.
- Produce technical specifications and integration requirements for the solutions. And technical design documents to match the solution design specifications.
- Lead and execute architectural solutions (including project related proof of concepts), features and provide assessment report and recommendations to ensure they are viable.
- Lead, prepare, justify and present to the related Company governing committees where applicable: Architecture Review Board (ARB), Technology Review Board (TRB), Sourcing Committee (SC), Change Assessment Board (CAB) for project related changes and enhancements.
- Degree holder in IT / Computer Science or equivalent discipline.
- At least 10 years work experience within IT Infrastructure functions with at least 5 years in architecture & design role.
- Proficiency in architecture design & implementations on public clouds (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS on Azure, AWS & AliCloud etc.) Preferably experienced on DevOps, hybrid cloud integration with on-premises infrastructure.
- Cloud Architecture related certifications (AZ-300)
- Proficiency in working with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Scripting knowledge (yaml, json, PowerShell and bash)
- Deep knowledge on database and middleware platform layers
- knowledge on cloud networking.
- knowledge on DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket, GitHub, Ansible.
- Knowledge on cloud orchestration tools.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Han at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend