Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Manage the production of monthly FTP reports for GMEC and Business Units, along with quarterly reports for ALCO/BRC.
- Ensure data accuracy and completeness for reporting purposes, reconciling figures to source systems and management accounts.
- Review FTP reports for internal and external stakeholders, assessing report reliability.
- Coordinate FTP working group meetings, fostering communication with business, Treasury, and risk partners.
- Analyze profit margins for various products by line of business, investigating significant variances.
- Oversee maintenance activities for the ALM System, enhancing data accuracy, control, and supporting risk reduction.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies, guidelines, and external regulatory requirements, and periodically prepare Risk Control Self-Assessment reports for Operational Risk Management.
- Degree or equivalent professional certification in Finance, Accountancy, or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Asset and Liability Management (ALM) or a related field.
- Proficiency in SQL query report writing.
- Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Basel II/Basel III, liquidity risk, and regulatory reporting on liquidity.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Rebekah Kok at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number #267613. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend