Manager, Audit & Assurance
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to work with International Accounting and Advisory Firm
- MNC Culture
Our client is a well-known global consulting firm and they're looking for an experienced Audit & Assurance Assistant Manager for their consulting arm.
- Oversee and manage audit staff with audit processes and plans
- Devising audit plans and strategies
- Resolve queries related to accounting and audit issues
- Provide leadership to promote the audit function in the organisation
- Demonstrate knowledge of prevailing accounting standards, accounting disclosure requirements, and applying these to allocated work
- Create a positive learning culture and coach and counsel junior team members and play an active part in promoting the firm's growth and culture
- Degree in accounting or professional certificate such as ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 4 to 5 years working experience in audit
- Prefer candidates from BIG 4, with industrial clients exposure
- Exposure to international and local accounting standards including auditing standards as well.
- Strong communication skills, with good written and spoken English.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenugaa Sandran at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)