Management Consulting Senior Manager, Strategy & Consulting
As a Management Consulting Senior Manager, you design and implement transformational industry, functional and/or digital solutions to drive business value for our clients. Apply deep process, functional, and change skills to help clients navigate shifting market demands, optimize their business, and leverage their talent.
- Applying deep banking industry and digital banking content to consult, advise and partner with our clients to help shape high performance solutions to achieve their business ambitions; encompassing strategy, operating model, process, business and technology implementations
- Lead large, diverse and multi-disciplinary teams to deliver strategic and large-scale complex transformations across strategy, business, technology domains to achieve business value
- Bring programme management excellence to support our clients to accomplish their goals with pace and certainty
- Stakeholder management to achieve consensus and accomplish business objectives, including client senior management
- Lead internal organisation building activities as a mentor and role model to the team to support a high performing thriving consulting practice
- Lead business development / selling activities to originate, shape and create winning proposals for our clients
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 9 years of industry/ consulting experience
- Deep domain knowledge in at least one of the following:
- Retail Banking - digital banking, lending, credit cards, across front and back office functions/processes/platforms.
- Corporate Banking - digital banking, cash management, transaction banking, trade finance, supply chain finance, corporate lending/credit, across front and back office functions/processes/platforms.
- Payments - payment value chain/ecosystem, banking payments platforms
- Digital banking technology platforms and architecture
- Deep experience delivering business strategy, blueprinting, process improvements, operating model, business analysis, platform implementations.
- Deep experience engaging and managing diverse senior stakeholders (Business/ IT heads, C-suites) to deliver tangible business outcomes/goals
- Excellent communicator, able to speak both business and technology lingo comfortably
- Must have deep experience managing and leading teams to execute project implementations across a range of project types for example, business strategy, blueprinting, process improvements, operating model, business analysis, platform implementations.
- Demonstrated strong project management in navigating complex projects/delivery environments, managing medium to large teams/direct reports
- Keen knowledge and experience in Waterfall and/or Agile Methodologies (ITIL, Scrum, etc. would be an advantage)
- Experience working through organizational change, developing, and implementing creative solutions.
- Deep experience with shaping/structuring /sales/selling new deals
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #249953. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710