A reputable financial institution is seeking a Mac Specialist to be a key part of the team. You will be supporting the team to improve the end user experience for Apple devices within the organisation.
About the Role
- Provides subject matter expertise in the specification of business requirements, performance levels and the scoping of macOS and JAMF related initiatives, change and service requests
- Assess vulnerability and patch information from compliance scans for macOS and determine application and production impacts
- Utilise enterprise tools, such as JAMF, to automate patch deployment and software deployment
- Exposure to hybrid Mac/PC environments, with experience supporting MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro, iPhone, and iPad
- Assists in proactively developing patch and vulnerability management procedures and processes within the operations team and in conjunction with business and IT partners
- Someone with expert knowledge of macOS, iOS and Windows 10 management and deployment as well as expert knowledge of scripting (AppleScript, Shell, Bash, Powershell etc) for automation
- Actively participate in operational ITIL processes i.e. incident management, release management, availability management etc
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 7 years' relevant experience in managing Apple Mac hardware and administering macOS in enterprise environments
- Proven track records of managing various internal and external stakeholders in a matrix organisation
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent at Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 242816. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710