Legal Manager / Regulatory & Legal Counsel (Telco & E-Commerce)
About our Client
- International MNC
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.They are currently looking for a Legal Manager.
Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the overall duties/responsibilities of the legal department.
- To draft, review and negotiate agreements affecting the Group/contracts involving the Group, including but not limited to, teleco related agreements, memorandums of understanding, memorandums of agreement, and other related legal documentation.
- Participates in government regulatory, IR issues and keeps the Management aware of any regulatory issues or constraints that might impact the Company's plans and strategies
- Support the company by organising, managing contracts and agreement templates of the legal department.
- Supervise and coach legal counsels within the department
- Provide legal & Compliance training and support to other relevant business unit within the company
- Provide Co-Sec support and also assist in the application or renewal of different business registration or related certificates
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in law, and has been admitted as Advocate and Solicitor in the High Court of Malaya
- Minimum 7 years of working experience
- Experience working in a law firm or commercial within Telecommunication, e-commerce, internet sector will be advantageous.
- Ability to read basic mandarin will be advantageous as this role will required you to deal with Mandarin speaking countries.
- International regional exposure will be advantageous
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.myData provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FABusiness Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
Otherwise, please drop your resume at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org alongside with your application.