- Good remuneration and benefits
- Fast paced environment
- Located nearby public transport
- Review and provide input to engagement contract terms based on risk management policies and applicable laws.
- Be a resource for others on applicable law, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Assist in internal risk management awareness development plans.
- Handle briefing and guidance (including face-to-face briefing / training) on related risk management areas from time to to time to stakeholders across functions and levels.
- Asist in the development and management of internal knowldege management databases for contracting and legal, including the use of intranet and software applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Law.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years' relevant working experience in the areas of law, legal and compliance, contracting, corporate conveyancing or litigation.
- String inter-personal skills, high self-initiative, resourceful, and attentitve to detail.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Rebekah at email@example.com quoting reference number #258565. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend