Lead Product Owner
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM15000 - RM18000 per month|
Global information services company seeks Lead Product Owner
- Exposure to world class technologies
- Great culture and working environment
- Excellent career growth
Our client is a leading information services company, with a strong presence globally and has an existence of 100 years in the industry. Being a market leader, they are always striving to attract the best talents, and at this juncture they are seeking for a motivated and highly ambitious individual to join them as Lead Product Owner.
- Responsible for producing appropriate functional and non-functional requirements for large or complex changes up to the level of product boundaries
- Responsible for reviewing and confirming that designed features-functions ultimately meets the specified requirements, business and end-user needs where applicable
- Responsible to learn the product, hands-on, to ensure proper understanding of context, features and functions
- Responsible for working closely with developers to ensure that the requirements are understood and the desired functionality is delivered
- Responsible for working with development team to discover underlying design gaps and/or technical gaps against associated risks e.g. security, performance, usability, etc.
- Work with Program Managers and Development Managers to assist with strategic planning
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum experience of 8 years preferably in a global / regional bank OR a vendor to the credit industry
- Certification or proven track record in the domain is desirable
- Exposure to cloud computing experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills
- Excellent requirements gathering and analysis skill
- Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of business processes and translate that understanding into technical requirements
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #239060.