Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 28 February 2023
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology & Digital
Associate Consultant, Talent & Research, Technology
Back to jobs Featured
How to Apply?
Lead Data & Analytics Solutions Engineer
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the end-to-end design, build and roll-out of optimized data products relying on approved architecture and global ELC standards and frameworks
- Gather data and analyzes business and user needs to then communicate options, estimates and risks
- Prioritize development based on an Agile approach to meet tight timelines as well as addressing multiple workstreams
- Partner with external partners when needed to ensure spend remains within budget
- Engage with different stakeholders, and coordinate back-end user testing initiatives
- Lead junior team members and develop the team competency regarding to cloud data lakes and data warehouses
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum years of experience: 3 - 5 years
- Proficient with Enterprise Cloud platforms
- Expertise in SQL, Python and data modeling
- Experience mentoring and leading junior team members
How to Apply?
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Jayden Gan at Jayden.Gan@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend