Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 24 May 2023
- SalaryRM14000.00 - RM18000.00 per month
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology & Digital
Sher Wyn Saw
Back to jobs Featured
Lead Data Analyst
Main Duties & Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement reporting utilities for the Vendor Management team, collaborating closely with Supplier Managers, TPRM, and source system teams.
- Serve as the primary contact for data-related requests from business stakeholders.
- Gain understanding and familiarity with Contract Management fundamentals.
- Manage online dashboards, portals, and SharePoint within the Vendor Management team.
- Provide support to Vendor/Supplier Managers in monthly and ad hoc management reporting.
- Track and report strategic vendor management activities, including spend analysis and quarterly balanced scorecards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Commercial, Finance, Sales, Procurement/Supply Chain, Contract Management, and/or IT project delivery, with a proven track record of building and developing IT solutions.
- Ability to implement IT projects in an agile environment.
- Strong proficiency in data analytical tools such as Tableau, MS Excel, and Power BI.
- Knowledge in Dataiku is an added advantage.
- Experience in using scripting tools like Python.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend