Lead, Commercial Analyst
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading retail companies. In accordance with the company's plant to further expand their business, they're looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Lead, Commercial Analyst.
- Provide value add analysis and commentaries for operational and financial trends while making monthly reports and working closely with the country Finance and commercial team
- Analyse business profitability, pricing and to manage the region countries profit & loss, cashflow and working capital
- Provide input to process improvement and ongoing development of management reporting framework
- Analyses market and other reports and provides insight into how the business can make adjustments to market opportunities to improve performance
- Identify and qualify risks and opportunities for the business and make recommendations to management
- Liaise with regional management to understand key issues in region - Key Finance support for regional market managers
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ICAEW, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience, with proven experience in managing a team
- Encourage mixture of candidates with commercial analyst and Big 4 consulting firms
- Experience working in retail, consumer, FMCG companies are highly preferred
- Good business acumen
- Possess drive, motivation, and resourcefulness to achieve Company's objective
- Has strong communication (written & spoken) skills in English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Nisha at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710