Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Location: Kajang
- Work Mode: 4 days office + 1 day home
- Morning and Evening Rotational Shift, 8 hours
- Amazing training support provided
- MNC Environment
The aim of this role is to fix the more complex issues being raised to the Service Desk and to disseminate that knowledge to your peers. You will also work closely with other resolve groups, to facilitate the successful resolution of customer issues.
You will be required to progress all support incidents in line with the customer's SLA ensuring that any updates are entered into the tickets including investigative steps and clear updates that can be relayed to the customer in a clear and concise manner.
- Be the technical escalation point for Level 1 and Level 2 engineers within the Service Desk
- Carry out root cause analysis on problems identified
- Ensure updates are provided to team members that can be disseminated to customers
- Actively manage and maintain a list of assigned tickets by ensuring they are regularly updated in-line with SLAs
- Keep the customer/Level 1 team informed and updated with the progression of their issue
- Maintain good work relationships with vendors, ensuring any escalations to vendors are monitored and updated on a regular basis
- Ensure vendors are provided with access and knowledge required to service our customers
- Review and resolve proactive alerts
- Perform a variety of maintenance tasks as required, such as diagnosis of problems, patching and capacity management
- Min 4 years of Microsoft server level IT experience
- Experience with Windows Server 2016/19/22, Exchange 2019, Remote Desktop Services, Hyper-V, VMware, Active Directory
- Experience with the use of a CSM/ITSM toolset (ideally ServiceNow)
- IP network design experience including routing, switching, VLANS, Firewalls, VPNs, DNS, DHCP, FTTP, Wireless WAN. Good knowledge in one of the popular Firewall brands - Fortinet, SonicWALL, Cisco, Draytek etc and a working use of Cisco IOS and networking equipment
- Exposure to HP platforms and server hardware with working knowledge of RAID arrays and SANs
- Microsoft 365 configuration, Azure AD Sync, Microsoft Cloud Services
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills that range from overall network diagnostics to Azure Active Directory synchronization, mail flow issues etc.
How to Apply?
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Han at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend