Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Investigate production issues, respond based on production incident TRO (target resolution objective) and upkeep FCR (first call resolution).
- Manage and respond to users queries in timely manner and correlate patterns indicative of wider issues or defects
- Timely execute start-of-day, end-of-day and intraday proactive checks for applications
- Perform special events monitoring like ecommerce merchant's sale and regular updates to stakeholders.
- Manage incident, task SOPs and conduct regular recertification for continued sanctity and validity
- Analyze and conduct service reviews across application groups adding critical value to shift-left and demand management
- Prior hands-on production support experience of OPEN Systems or AS/400- might be asked to write or show during interview
- Knowledge in either one of the retail or wholesale payment or customer information systems is a plus
- Ability to easily adopt to any technology / environment - UNIX / open, AS/400 and mainframe.
- Hands-on experience in writing SQL queries for issues investigations
- Hands-on experience using UNIX commands and parsing logs for issue investigations.
- Strong written, oral communication skills and able to manage user / vendor / customer.
- 3-5 relevant years of production support experience in bank or financial services across multiple technologies / platform
- * Able to work in a fast pace and high-pressure working environment.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend