Korean Speaking (AR)-Account Receivable / Customer Service
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM5000 - RM7500 per month|
About our Client
- Company with excellent global internal support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for the role of KOREAN Speaking Billing / Dispute / Customer Service (AR) Analyst / Executive
- Identify the root causes of errors and make sufficient rectification to prevent any future recurring problems
- Prioritise customer's assigned complaints and resolve the issues
- Understand the process of billing adjustment, credit/debit notes and rebates.
- Liaise with external party / customer and maintain a good customer relationship
- Ability to handle the process of invoice and billings
- Ensure the accuracy of invoices.
- Effectively manage all customer disputes to resolve any issues with orders, including follow up on outbound calls and emails
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Participate and support global/regional projects and initiative plans on accurate, efficient & compliant order processes.
- Participates in projects and initiatives plans across APAC regions
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience, with prior experience in Account Receivable (AR) / Billing / Dispute / Customer service being advantageous
- Positions are not opened for fresh graduates, only experienced worker.
- SAP and SSC (Shared Services Centre) Background will be HIGHLY advantageous
- Native Korean will be highly prioritised.
- Independent with the ability to build relationship with stakeholders from various countries
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710