Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
About our Client
- Thriving Multinational Company with excellent global support
- Great Career Progression Prospects
- Regional exposure to multiple countries
Our client is a Multinational Company and a market leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They have multiple roles available for Junior or Senior Account Receivable Specialists (Credit management & Collection).
In this role, you are to:
- Evaluate, establish, and review credit limits for new and existing customers.
- Assess corporate client's financial status, credibility and credit proposals before providing credit terms.
- Conduct analytical reviews on the data gathered on the credibility of the customers globally and recommend credit limits with justifications
- Deliver monthly reporting including DSO Trend, AR Aging Report.
- Post incoming payments and clear corresponding invoices/DN transactions in SAP.
- To reconcile our accounts receivable with customer's accounts to minimize/avoid disputed invoices with customer's accounts.
- To monitor closely the performance and activities of debt collection and liaise with repossession agents to ensure proper management of account receivables.
- Identify and develop process improvements plans, UAT and RPA projects.
- Minimum requirement of Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or any equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years relevant working experience in AR credit analysis and collection.
- Mandarin proficiency is a MUST.
- Knowledge in SAP and Shared services background / MNC is an added benefit.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate well with excellent stakeholder management skills.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Keer Subramaniam at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend