Leading global information services institution seeks a Java Architect
- Public-listed firm
- Long-term prospect
- A dynamic work exposure
Our client is a global leader in the global information services industry with operations across various locations globally. In APAC, it supports clients across different verticals - Financial services, Telco, Retail and more. Currently, there is a need for a Java Architect with knowledge in Big Data to join their growing team.
Reporting to head to business unit, you will be required to deliver quality technical/technology recommendations, proposals, and documentation. Furthermore, you will need to participate and lead in research and POC activities. You will also be participating in global architecture initiatives. Lastly, you will be required to communicate and explain technical/architectural decisions to product and development teams
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A bachelors' degree holder within the related fields
- Around 7 years' experience in software architecture
- Good technical experience in Java, J2EE and its surrounding technologies including application frameworks like SPRING, Hibernate, Web Frameworks and RDBMS
- Knowledge in Big Data/technologies such as Cloudera, Apache Spark and more
- Good communication skills
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP45875. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710