(Japanese/Vietnamese) PTP/AP Analyst
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM4000 - RM6000 per month|
Our client is a multinational company, Fortune 500 company as well with a well-known reputation across the world. They have just set up their shared services operations in Malaysia and you have a great opportunity to be part of their pioneer team and opportunity to be involve in migration project. They are now looking for a (Japanese/Vietnamese) PTP/AP Analyst to join their energetic and exciting environment.
- Prepare the monthly journals accurately within the specific time given
- Perform journal entries and make necessary adjustments according to the feedback given
- Make sure the righteousness of balance sheet through reconciliation
- Accomplish systematic review of P&L and balance sheet, trend analysis
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- Possesses 2 -4 years of experience in Accounting field
- Preferably has experience working in Shared Services Centre, Related Experience in AP/PTP
- Ideally someone from an accounting background but defnitely OPEN to local/foreigners with the stated language skills
- System skills in SAP would be a plus point
- Degree in Accounting & Finance, or any related Bachelors Degree
- Outstanding Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM4,000 - RM6,000 per month with attractive benefits.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
OR you can directly send your profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710