Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- To ensure the smooth functioning of applications in the production environment. This includes addressing production issues, investigating them, and providing users with feasible workarounds.
- Oversees team members' responsibilities for incidents, service requests, and proactive tasks, ensuring that each is properly managed within agreed upon operational level agreements (OLAs).
- Responsible for delivering start-of-day and end-of-day health proactive checks, communicating the findings to management and stakeholders.
- Regularly review resolved or partially resolved incidents and develop actionable improvement plans.
- Well-versed in ITIL management practices, particularly incident, knowledge, and service level management.
- To have prior hands-on experience in production support of OPEN or AS/400 Systems and possess strong support knowledge in either retail or wholesale payment or enterprise systems.
- Willingness to work in an onsite 24x5 shift-support model.
- Have the ability to adapt easily to different technologies and environments, including UNIX, open systems, AS/400, and mainframe.
- Hands-on experience in writing SQL queries and parsing logs for issue investigation is required.
How to Apply:
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sheryl Oon at Sheryl.Oon@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend