Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Maintain FCR (first call resolution), respond in accordance with the TRO (target resolution objective) while investigating production issues.
- Handle and address users inquiries promptly and identify patterns that may point to larger problems or defects.
- Execute start-of-day, end-of-day and intraday checks on time
- Update in timely manner to stakeholders and carry out special event monitoring
- Run incident, carry out recertification and task SOPs.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in production support in banking or financial institutes using various technologies.
- Open to working in an insite shift support arrangement of 24/5.
- Easily adaptable to any technology such as as/400, unix and mainframe.
- Has experience analysing logs to investigate issues and has hands-on experience writing SQL.
How to Apply:
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sheryl Oon at Sheryl.Oon@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend