Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 15 March 2023
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology & Digital
Back to jobs Featured
How to Apply?
IT Production Support Engineer
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Investigate production issues, respond based on production incident TRO (target resolution objective) and upkeep FCR (first call resolution)
- Manage and respond to users queries in timely manner and correlate patterns indicative of wider issues or defects
- Manage incident, task SOPs and conduct regular recertification for continued sanctity and validity
- Analyze and conduct service reviews across application groups adding critical value to shift-left and demand management
- 3-5 years' production support experience in bank or financial vendors across multiple technologies / platform
- Willing to work in onsite shift-support model
- Ability to easily adopt to any technology / environment - UNIX, Bash, and SQL
- Strong written, oral communication skills and able to manage user / vendor / customer
How to Apply?
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Han at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend