|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Our client offers a new platform to enjoy your vacation with various offers and insights. They are currently expanding and looking to conquer the e-commerce platform in Malaysia. They have more than 1000 staff across countries within Asia. Our client provides a young and dynamic working environment.
In summary, you will be heading their IT team in KL. As the lead, you are required to assist in ensuring all end users are supported accordingly. You will also be required to engage with internal and external stakeholders and to be able to provide business insights and suggestions for IT infrastructure enhancement. Lastly, you will also need to be able to manage and take ownership of projects and vendor management.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree in IT
- At least 5 years of IT end user background
- Adequate knowledge in IT Infra, IT support and IT security
- Possesses strong stakeholder engagement capabilities
- Exceptional ability to analyze problems, propose solution options and structure solution plans
- Proficiency in Cantonese language is a MUST
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710