- Global cosmetics company
- Competitive perks and benefit
- MNC coorporate culture
The company is a leading, global company in cosmetics.
- Manage all technical infrastructures, services, users computing and local user support.
- Servers management: administration, setup, change management.
- Qualify and manage local needs in coordination with Regional/Central policy.
- Install or assist with the installation of hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and scanners.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network connectivity problems.
- Manage local licenses and legal requirement with best practices on ITIL processes.
- Adhere to applicable policies and procedures, and manage risk and security
- Project Management
- Gather, analyze and understand business requirements.
- Prioritize users' requirements and ensuring alignment with the organization's objectives.
- Research and gather various facts and data from the users of the system to solve an issue or to
develop a system.
- Disaster Recovery
- Ensuring and Maintaining daily backup are properly taken and sent to off-site.
- 5 years experience in overall IT management in a campus
- Knowledgable in IT infrastructures a must have (Microsoft Server, DNS, Registries, DHCP, WINS, firewalls, ICP, etc)
- Experience in retail environment an added advantage.
- Knowledge on POS, M3, Workday Finance an added advantage.
- PMP knowledge an added advantage.
- Able to speak Mandarin
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend