IT Management Consultant
Our client is a multinational IT consulting firm with fast growing expansion plans in Asia. They are keen to hire a highly motivated IT Management Consultant to spearhead a few upcoming projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as key point of contact with clients on various assignments.
- Manage end-to-end consulting processes from user requirements gathering to solution design/development up to deployment.
- Participate in training sessions with clients and internal discussions with relevant teams.
- Manage small sized teams for various projects.
- Solid client-facing experience with strong senior stakeholder management skills.
- More than 4 years of solutions delivery experience handling complex analyses and business process consulting.
- Prior exposure in consulting environment or those with MBA qualifications would be a good advantage.
- Has managed small to medium sized teams.
- Strong communication skills in English
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60)3 9213 1674 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #248811. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)