IT Enterprise Account Manager, Power Plant
- Attractive remuneration
- Multi-dimensional culture
- Multinational company
Our client is gloabal leader in Industrial Software in which their expertise are in connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight.
- The primary focus of this role is in Power Industry.
- Experience in selling enterprise solutions into Infrastructure industry such as Smart City, Water etc. will be an added advantage.
- Define and execute your Account Manager Business Plan which outlines your strategic and tactical approaches for achieving your targets.
- Analyse your ongoing performance against your plan to develop monthly reporting including long term account strategies with both current and proposed activities, customer visits, revenue status, and revenue forecast
To qualify an individual must possess:
- 7-10 years of experience in sales, account management and/or business development role selling enterprise software solutions serving Plant Owner Operators, EPC's and /or Design consultants.
- Ability to discover new opportunities in the Power Generation Industry across South East Asia, working with the customer to generate demand, explore and build a business case for investment.
- Good understanding of conventional power plant project life cycle and Equipment (e.g. Steam Boilers, HRSG, Steam Turbines, Balance of Plant etc.) and Renewable Energy power plants (Solar PV & Wind).
- Strong communication skills in English.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 251929. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)