IT Category Manager
Our leading client within international banking across APAC and EMA, focuses on strengthening their support to their existing broad client base. They are looking for an IT Category Manager to support their Financial Global Service hub.
As an IT Category Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Effective negotiations and contracting to contribute to sustainable commercial advantages for the company
- Manage projects across sourcing initiatives, regular category workflow reviews and risk mitigation
- Risk management across the bank, vendor and contract management framework within the Region by operating in compliances with mandated sourcing policies
- Guidance through SCM framework processes and procurement decision-making process across business stakeholders
- Creating cost efficiencies and support expense line managements
- Ideal category management strategies within supplier cost reduction, consolidate and expense demand managements.
- Identifying and mitigating risks that would impact the project success/failure
The Right Candidate will possess:
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Economics or Business Administration fields
- 6-9 years of work experience within procurement processes, preferably in Banking or IT. Stakeholder management experience is preferred
- Core knowledge in ERP systems - SAP, Ariba
- Good working knowledge of contracts/legal agreements
- Proficiency in English. Additional language knowledge are added advantages.
How To Apply?
If this job role is the right challenge for you, click "Apply Now" or contact Crystal Soh at Crystal.Soh@Ambition.com.my. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.