- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Good culture and benefits
Our client is a financial services organisation and has presence in the local and international market. They are currenly looking for a vibrant and talented professional to join them.
In summary, the requires you to plan and carry out audits, ad-hoc and special assignments including investigations and reviews. In this role, you will also be developing audit planning checklist and memorandum, risk and control matrix, flowcharts and other necessary documents for audits. You are required to ensure timely reporting of findings, risks and recommendations for auditee's response and finalisation of report to Audit Committee. Last but not least, you are required to perform other duties assigned to you by the Head of Department.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's/ master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- More than 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in IT infrastructure and operations audit is desired
- Additional knowledge on security is a plus
- Exceptional ability to grow in technical expert
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English and Malay
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AGP249565. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)