IT Assistant Manager
- Attractive remuneration
- Multi-dimensional culture
- Multinational company
Our client is one of the top retail chain with global presence. This role will require one to manage the overall IT operations, asset, and systems of all outlets nationwide.
- Daily management of incident and request by store operations.
- Manage and maintain incident log via ServiceNow and report and escalate to management
- Work closely with external vendors and business partners for store support incidents
- Ensure good condition and sufficient spares for prompt replacements when necessary, without impacting the normal business operation.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- 5 years of experience in POS and inventory management systems.
- IT software requirement: CCNA and ServiceNow incident management handling
- Proven experience in incident/ticket management with external party/vendor
- Strong communication skills in English and Malay
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 251611. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)