A revolutionary fin tech startup is hiring iOS Developer
- Product has extensive market exposure
- Stable R&D funding
- Collaborative environment with steep learning curve
Our client is a fin tech startup with aggressive plans to expand for the next few years. At this juncture, they are hiring multiple iOS Developers.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Development and maintenance of iOS applications.
- Involve in back end integration on different layers of infrastructure
- Ensuring all technical processes adhered to standard governance and policies as agreed by company's management team.
- Continuous collaboration with team members to design and introduce new features.
- Practice good coding principles.
- Computer Science graduates (Bachelor's degree and above)
- Hands on experience in at least one full cycle of iOS development project.
- Knowledgeable on iOS libraries/frameworks, Objective C, Swift, Xcode, CocoaPods and other relevant tools.
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Familiar with cloud deployment processes.
- Experience with CI/CDt will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #238375. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710