Internal Auditor / Finance Risk & Control (F&A Background)
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. They invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for Internal Audit / Financial Risk & Control Analyst
- Liaise with other finance functions within GBS, corporate and region, and business teams to resolve issues in an efficient and effective manner in alignment with line manager.
- Ensure right control are implemented within the F&A processes
- Constant discussion with other relevant process owners and other Group stakeholders in understanding the process.
- Periodically work with the respective process owners to review & control risk and controls found within the process documentation.
- Participating in the drafting of Company's process documentation and harmonise all relevant process documentation
- Understand the commercial aspects of the local business operations and the associated financial risk.
- Determine and evaluate the risk exist within processes, and propose appropriate controls required.
- Assist in the standardization of policy alignment, report templates and accounting, reporting, and operational workflows.
- Continuous iteration/ improvement of the process documentation as new information comes to light.
- At least 3 years of working experience, with prior experience in external/internal audit being advantageous
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Excellent english communicaiton skills to deal with stakeholders from different country.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710