Internal Audit Manager/Lead
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Opportunity to step into a dynamic company/role
Attractive remuneration package
Based in Kuala Lumpur
About our client:
Our client is an established IT services company that is rapidly expanding in SEA. It's a great organization that promotes a collaborative working culture with excellent internal development opportunities. They are currently seeking a finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Manager/Lead of Internal Audit.
- Person in charge for overall and IT audits
- Develop internal audit scope, plan, procedures and apply internal audit standards, policies and regulations
- Perform internal audit including audit reports, highlighting issues to business and propose practical solutions
- Effectively evaluate risk when business decisions are made to safeguard Company's assets.
- Monitor, assess and provide solutions to emerging risks factors and areas
- Perform external audit support by testing & evaluating internal controls
- Undergraduate degree in Accountancy or Finance
- More than 6 years of experience in financial Institutions overall and IT audits
- Familiar with BNM regulations
- CIA certified is a must
- CISA certified will be an added advantage
- Proficient in English and Bahasa, great stakeholder management skills
- Agile and Flexible with a good working attitude
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Leong Vern Zhiang at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710