Internal Audit, Manager
- Carry out audits and evaluate the adequacy of controls according to established schedule and quality requirements.
- Manages the preparation of the annual audit plan and schedules, Board Committee reports, monthly country reports and fulfil other regional or local reporting requirements (where required).
- Develop rapport with business unit management through regular communication of changes in business operations, emerging risks and potential issues, etc.
- Coordinate and monitor audits being performed by regulators, external auditors (for special projects, if any), other entities' auditors and other groups providing assurance.
- Prepare audit reports and participate in discussion of issues and remedial action plans with the appropriate levels of management.
- Assist with reporting overall results of audits to Board Committee and management.
- Follow-up outstanding audit issues and monitor timely completion of agreed remedial actions by management.
- Minimum 5 years of internal/ external audit experience or 5 years of experience in the insurance, financial or a related industry.
- A relevant professional qualification such as Certified Public Accountant or equivalent.
- Knowledge with audit tools and other software such as ACL (data analytic tools) and MS Office, intermediate knowledge on IT.
- Good command of both oral and written English.
- Good team player who is committed to achieve results.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet milestones within time, cost and quality constraints.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly and multi-task.
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #251340. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710