Internal Audit Manager
- Opportunity for growth with a global conglomerate
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client is an establish retail and hospitality conglomerate with regional presence. They are rapidly expanding within SEA region and are seeking for a finance and accounting professional with solid background to apply to the role of Internal Audit Manager.
- Assists in planning and development of the internal audit function.
- Provides leadership to auditors, manage project to attain quality outcomes, meeting deadlines and budget
- Performs audit work, including plan preparation, workpapers, finding, and associated reports; verifies the accuracy of financial records as they pertain to assets, liabilities, receipts, expenditures, and related transactions
- Keep updates of policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions, and changes in applicable local and federal laws
- In charge of development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-term planning
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Applied Economics
- Professional Membership is highly preferred
- 6 years of working experience in the related field as internal auditor (Finance) or Senior Auditor from Big 6
- Fluent in spoken in written English
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports, attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
How To Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710