Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Implementing new infrastructure configurations for upcoming projects.
- Providing support and executing updates for Business-As-Usual (BAU) systems.
- Taking ownership of delivering projects within defined timeframes and with a strong emphasis on quality, while also demonstrating proactive decision-making.
- Delivering solutions that not only meet but surpass technical, infrastructure, and security requisites.
- Collaborating efficiently with internal IT and Security Teams to ensure streamlined implementation of solutions that support business operations.
- Proficiency in middleware application installation across diverse platforms like JBOSS, WebLogic, and WebSphere.
- Practical experience in configuring web server components such as Apache and NGINX.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle database and RAC setup, along with configuring the necessary parameters across the application layer for seamless connectivity.
- Experience with various source control tools, including GIT, Aldon, and ClearCase.
- Proficiency in server setup and configuration and experienced in CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) tools like Jenkins.
How to Apply:
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sheryl Oon at Sheryl.Oon@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend