A leading MNC is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to join a growing engineering team to support systems, resolve issues and optimise the overall performance and availability of the infrastructure.
About the Role
- Deliver new and existing infrastructure services, as well as administer a virtualised production environment
- Install, configure and support Linux (CentOS / RedHat), MS Windows Server 2012+, VMware (Horizon), Active Directory and other authentication services
- Identify underlying problems discovered during day-to-day operations and managing them to resolution
- Complete routine operations schedules for servers, applications and network using established procedures
- Provide technical input to infrastructure changes following change management processes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 5 years' solid experience in both Windows Server and Linux preferably in enterprise environments; knowledge in AWS / Azure will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in automation techniques ie. PowerShell / Terraform or CM tools such as Puppet / Ansible will be value added
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 246852. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710