Infrastructure Delivery Manager
- Attractive remuneration
- Multi-dimensional culture
- Multinational company
Our client is one of the fast-paced technology company and a leader in the world of Data Centers offering over 200 fully featured services.
- Minimum of 5 or more years of experience in data-center technology roles and 5+ years in a management/team lead role
- Knowledge of network cabling, optic types, and test equipment, & experience with cabling infrastructure best practices and methodologies within a data center-based environment.
- Networking experience and knowledge of cabling best practices.
- TCP/IP networking knowledge
To qualify an individual must possess:
- 7+ years in a data center technology role and 3+ years in a management role.
- Prior experience with building physical data center such as copper/fiber cabling, power distribution, data center racking and installation of network hardware.
- In-depth knowledge of data center technology (Cabling, Power, Cooling, Hardware).
- Experience with lean methodologies and Six-Sigma.
- Strong communication skills in English.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 251609. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)