- Excellent working culture
- Fast paced environment
- Amazing Diversity
Our customer is a business that converts a number of front-end, middleware, security, and core IT service components.
- Maintain a high level perspective of the inventory to make sure there is enough space available for the delivery of effective infrastructure services.
- Maintaining a standardised and operationally efficient infrastructure environment while driving the development of the infrastructure blueprint and architecture.
- When necessary, a team player in planning, managing, and operating all infrastructure-related processes and technologies, including as operating systems, virtualisation and cloud computing, networks, storage, and backups, as well as IT operations and service management tools.
- Manage and implement the creation of solutions as well as a high-level, structural ITSM governance process, including SLAs for demand and change, control over release and versioning, capacity, and asset lifetime.
- Drive and manage technology development, testing, execution, and deployment tasks in collaboration with internal stakeholders and the Shared Service Vendor(s), ensuring SLAs are fulfilled.
- Determine, organise, and carry out Infrastructure Architecture projects with an emphasis on innovation and adherence to the requirements of Enterprise Architecture.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- Infrastructure management should be exposed to and involved with ITIL practical technical delivery.
- Comprehensive knowledge of several infrastructure sectors (Server & Storage, Network, Cloud, Database etc.)
- An advantage is having an IT Governance certification, such as ITIL.
- Good business acumen and a thorough comprehension of domain architecture (business, information, application, technology.)
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 257331. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend