Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Shared Services
- Flexible Working Environment
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Fast Career Progression
Finance shared service arm for a multinational corporation, having factories and offices across many regions. With up-to-date innovation in products and services, this company is looking into expanding its Asia Pacific regional hub. A Pharma/Healthcare-based corporation, having a growing market even during pandemic times.
- Provide advice on Indirect taxes questions to Finance, including support on design of Indirect taxes compliance processes.
- Reporting to the International Tax Manager, working with the other Indirect Tax Analysts within the regional groups for the APAC regions to review and control all the Indirect Tax calculations from our various ERP systems.
- Completing the periodic filing and payment of all Indirect Taxes (VAT, GST, Withholding Taxes etc).Documenting and communicating abnormal tax expenses to Operations and Management.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation in accordance with Finance Manual Policy, carry out investigation on any discrepancies.
- Reconciling all balance sheet tax accounts monthly and any other duties as required.
- Keeping the company abreast of all legal taxation matters that could have an impact of the running of a successful tax practice i.e., audits, tax updates.
- Transacting accounting entries, ensuring completeness & timeliness of entries booking.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, timeliness and data integrity of all financial data.
- Support the delivery of timely and accurate general accounting work, government reporting and group reporting.
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field.
- Knowledge of Indirect taxes system of at least one APAC country with at least 3 years of professional experience (within business or advisory company)
- Ability to analyze numerical data in MS Excel
- Possesses strong analytical, problem solving and inter-personal skills
- Possesses excellent attention to detail, self-starter, quick learner, independent and team player with ability to drive initiatives and change
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Operation knowledge of ERP system (SAP or Oracle)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting, or other related courses
- Ability to read, write & speak other languages especially Korean is an added advantage
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Jay Yin at Jay.Yin@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend