Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Human Resources
A client in the creative industry is looking for a HRBP to develop and implement people strategies for a business unit in Malaysia.
- Support development and delivery of global, regional and market HR strategy
- Able to build relationships and serve as a HR advisor to senior leaders in the business
- Support HR Director in change of Organization Design and Change Management
- Performance management - implement and continuously review the performance management
- Learning & Development - identify and develop programmes in line with employee development and business needs
- Retention and Succession planning to identify high potential talent, development opportunities
- Compensation & Benefits - to leverage talent data, ground insights and business needs, work with business leaders and HRD to provide feedback for improvement, plan and ensure effective utilization for annual salary review cycle
- Employee engagement - have a gauge on the people, analyze engagement survey feedback, conduct focus groups, develop action plans to address issues/for improvement and follow-through with implementation and regular follow-up and monitoring
- Employee relations - manage/address/resolve employee queries, issues as needed
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Strong stakeholder management
- Workday experience is an added advantage
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Samuel Loh at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend