HR Specialist (Recruiter/L&D) - SSC (Mandarin required)
- Competitive Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional Exposure & Long-term Career Opportunities
- To Work for a Stable & Expanding Company
About our Client
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being the global industry leader, they are looking for a HR Specialist (Talent Acquisition/Learning and Development) to join their expanding business in Malaysia.
Key Responsibilities includes
As the HR Specialist (Talent Acquisition/Learning and Development), you are responsible to execute a talent acquisition strategy that will meet the needs of our fast-growing technology team. You will also be tasked to provide advisory on talent market analysis, hiring needs, learning and development framework, immigration guidelines, double tax agreements, labour laws etc.
- Develop and deliver talent strategy and framework by managinsourcing/recruitment channels, creating internal candidate data pools, and supporting recruitment campaigns and marketing activities.
- Execute complete full spectrum of recruitment process from requisition management, candidate sourcing, selection process, offer management, pre-hiring activities, satisfaction survey, onboarding till probation management via internal team resources or agencies.
- Design and deliver of learning & development frameworks and programs.
- Perform learning needs analysis and assist to develop program and policies i.e. talent development program, learning contents, learning catalogues etc.
- Support succession planning though managing succession planning cycle, maintaining succession talent list, administering talent deployment and tracking talent progress.
- Follow up on business agreements in ensuring accurate payments of all mobility expenses.
- Maintain excellent engagement with country focal points in administrating transition arrangement and inter-company charging. Work closely with finance teams on costings and provisions on delegate cost items.
- Collaborate with with multiple parties to put in place necessary improvements and updates to the framework and processes
Key skills & experiences
- AT LEAST 3 - 4 years of related HR working experiences in Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Mobility.
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources or Psychology or equivalent will be sufficient.
- Experience in relevant talent/mobility procedures, practices, and country statutory
- Knowledge of applicant-tracking systems and integrated talent systems preferably on Taleo, Success Factors.
- Strong candidate-sourcing skills and able to work in a fast-paced MNC environment.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills, hands on experience and a positive attitude
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email [Lenice Hew] at (Lenice.Hew@ambition.com.my). Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)