HR Payroll Specialist - SSC (Mandarin required)
- Competitive Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional Exposure & Long-term Career Opportunities
- To Work for a Stable & Expanding Company
About our Client
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being the global industry leader, they are looking for a HR Payroll Specialist to join their expanding business in Malaysia.
Key Responsibilities includes
As the HR Payroll Specialist, you will be working with a supportive team of 50-60 people to handle China's full payroll portfolio accurately, timely and in compliance with statutory requirements, business policies and company guidelines. You will also be tasked to provide service engagement advisory to ensure quality services are delivered as well as project improvement to develop the formation of business competence.
- Perform daily payroll and HR admin activities, including payroll processing & statutory reporting requirements, input of manual pay items, reimbursement & salary compensation calculations.
- Design and deliver of compensation and benefits frameworks and programs for business service recipients.
- Perform competitive analysis of compensation & benefits and assist to develop compensation & benefits program and policies.
- Manage full cycle of salary review management.
- Responsible for vendor management for Payroll, Compensation & Benefits and Labor Relations & Law processes, which includes service provider scouting, selection, negotiation, contract management, onboarding, performance monitoring and vendor invoice processing.
- Develop and maintain the blueprints of multiple system processors in Payroll, Compensation & Benefits and Labor Relations & Law processes to ensure the capturing of business requirements, system settings, configuration needs and change trackers.
- Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment through generously provide guidance and sharing knowledge with others. Guides and trains junior team members.
Key skills & experiences
- AT LEAST 3 - 4 years of related HR working experiences in Payroll, Compensation & Benefits and Labor Relations & Law in SSC environment.
- Experience in relevant payroll procedures and proficient in integrated payroll systems preferably on SAP.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills, hands on experience and a positive attitude
- Familiar with HR principals and/or Employee Laws of the supported country/location.
- Excellent processing skills and analytical abilities and able to work in a fast-paced MNC environment
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email [Lenice Hew] at (Lenice.Hew@ambition.com.my). Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)