HR Lead / Specialist - (Talent Acquisition / Recruitment)
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.They are looking for a HR - Recruitment / Talent Acquisitino Lead / Senior Analyst
Job responsibilities include:
- Execute the end to end process of recruitment, internal & external hires.
- Follow up and provide regular updates on hiring status to hiring managers and Management.
- Review CVs and applications and ensure all candidates are updated on during the process
- To prepare recruitment reports in order to monitor and assess effectiveness of recruitment strategies.
- To work closely with hiring managers to understand their recruiting and selection requirements in order to meet hiring needs on a timely basis
- Partner with Group HR to put in place necessary improvements and updates to the framework and processes
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years working experience within HR with recruitment exposure
- Degree or Diploma in any relevant field or equivalent will be sufficient
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a highly dynamic & ambiguous environment
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global/large organization will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.myData provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FABusiness Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710