Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Human Resources
Our client is in the entertainment industry and is looking for a HR practitioner to improve and build HR processes and policies for a small scale organisation of 30 headcount.
- Responsible for the full recruitment process from sourcing to on-boarding.
- Ensure payroll transaction is accurate and salary is paid on time to employees monthly.
- Assess training needs for leadership development
- Organise employee programs and activities to promote and increase employee engagement, performance, retention and learning environment
- Review and improve existing company's HR policies and HR processes
Skills & Experience Required
- Degree/ Diploma or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of HR experience
- Sound knowledge in HR policies and practices
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Samuel Loh at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend