HR Business Partner
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM5000.00 - RM10000.00 per month|
- Good opportunity to be in a pioneer team
- Join one of the fastest growing company in the world
- Company culture that celebrates success and unity
One of the fastest-growing business in Malaysia, our client's business focus on reimagining the future with car-sharing. Currently on the lookout for a Human Resource Business Partner, you will have the opportunity to manage the end-to-end HR related matters.
The role will require experience ranging from compensation & benefits, employment and dependent passes, talent acquisition, industrial relations, change management, employee engagement as well as employee retention for the organisation.
A qualified Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP), the individual should possess the following:
- Great understanding of general HR policies, labour law and HR procedures
- Familiar with compensation structures, medical insurance plans, employee benefits and perks
- Ability in monitoring performance management
- Development and implementation of HR policies
- Excellent stakeholder management experience will be a great plus
Please click APPLY NOW by clicking the button below, or ideally, do drop an e-mail to Charmaine.email@example.com quoting ref no. #242664. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.