Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Financial Insitutions
- Attractive Remuneration
- Good career progression
- Participate in day-to-day HR operation on employee life cycle including but not limited to on-boarding, payroll calculation, HRIS update, insurance & pension schemes management, staff movement, exit logistics, etc.
- Participate in HR system enhancement project and provide UAT support to the HR system
- Prepare both regular and ad hoc management reports.
- Provide effective and customer-oriented services and advice to employees and HR counterparts related to the company's policies and HR-related ordinances.
- Assist in the implementation and administration of Group HR initiatives and projects, such as benefit enhancement, policies review, commission scheme etc.
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments and duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree holder with 3 years relevant experiences in HR & Admin, preferably gained from sizeable company or financial organization.
- Strong knowledge in Malaysia Labour Ordinance and relevant HR policies and regulations.
- Detailed-oriented, always with can-do attitude and able to work under stressful environment and tight deadline.
- Able to handle internal auditing and liaise with Auditor and Gov. Agencies.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice is an advantage.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Rebekah at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number #259975 - HR & Admin Officer. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend