Head/Manager, User Interface (UI)
- Well established organisation
- Be part of the management team
- Inclusive and collaborative working environment
A global firm that prides to be sustainable in its business offering, our client is seeking for a highly capable and competent Head/Manager, User Interface (UI), to be based in their KL Office. The incumbent will be expected to spearhead the project team on overall design requirements, visual design preferences and related business expectations.
If you crave to work with design squads for conceptual designs, wireframing, prototypes and product development, this would be an opportunity for yourself to work with like-minded peers, especially in the digital industry. A qualified Head/Manager, User Interface (UI) should possess the following:
- Practical experience in digital product design and development
- Creative Director with solid UI design and UI development processes experience
- Project management and reviewing design resources/allocation would be a good plus
- Demonstrable track record in user experience environment
- Strives for high quality concept design, wireframe, UI, prototype and occasion user testing
Please click the APPLY NOW button to submit your application, or ideally, do deposit your CV at Charmaine.email@example.com quoting ref no. #245647 for a direct submission. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.