Head of Supply Chain
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a Global Manufacturing company - specifically in Electronics. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization. As the Head of Supply Chain, you will be directly report to General Manager.
The main objective as a Head of Supply Chain is to manage the entire supply chain process whilst ensuring cost to the company is optimised. This role will define the process, work flow and guidelines in order to develop and implement the best practices within the organisation. This role will also also liaise with the Global team to ensure business growth financially for key accounts.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible to manage end-to-end supply chain whilst optimising cost.
- Support initiatives, segments and other teams in accordance with Global guidelines to strategise the supply chain management process to support business growth.
- Provide support and implement strategy together with demand planners and other cross-functional teams.
- Evaluate potential sales forecast and coordinate with internal team for material planning, production and delivery.
- Responsible for any new projects P&L and provide initiative for cost saving
- Lead the execution for New Product Introduction project
- Assist SCM for any material shortage - deals with supplier for improvement and to propose open market purchase to customer and claim the cost incurs from customer
- Minimum 10 years' of work experience with proven people management experience.
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization, with focus on executive communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to develop and implement effective operational strategies and policies that support the business strategy.
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/direct and develop teams.
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710